I have thought about it long and hard. For months I have been contemplating whether it would be a good idea or not. Finally, I have decided to make this major change on my blog. It would still be a personal blog with ADD-ONS. Presenting… The MY KOREAN BOYFRIEND KOMMUNITY and KONTRIBUTORS!!!
In a few days, we will be launching a log-in process, which registers you as an official member of the MKBF kommunity. So, what do you get as a member?
- CONTESTS WILL ONLY BE OPEN/AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED MEMBERS (we’ll have at least one major contest per month and minor giveaways).
- PERSONALIZED PROFILES WITH POINTS
- INTERACT WITH FELLOW MEMBERS
- CAN BE AN OFFICIAL KONTRIBUTOR!!!
And as a kontributor, what can you write about? We’llÂ have many sub-blogs:
- MY KOREAN BOYFRIEND DIARIES - Weekly feature of women with Korean boyfriends and husbands! Share with us your love stories! <3
- MY KOREAN FASHION & BEAUTY
- MY KOREAN DRAMA
- MY KOREAN MUSIC – (More than just Kpop!)
- MY KOREAN FILMS
- MY KOREAN TRAVEL
- KULTURE and much much more!!!
Of course, not everyone can be a kontributor. There are monthly limited slots and we’ll announce next time how you can be part of the MKBF family. Also, it won’t be a news blog, for sure. Nuh-uh, there’s too many of that already. Your entries have to be original, entertaining, and can only be found here. And yes, you also have to write well, too. And we’d have a “Kontributor” and “Kommunity member” of the month who’d get some rewards.
Is this exciting or what?! I sooo look forward to having “Koreanophiles” on-board! Thanks for supporting us the past 2 years, loves! Tell us what you think about this! Open to all nationalities, not just Filipinos. Feel free to tweet this post if you’re interested to join~
Please donâ€™t forget to follow us on Twitter: Kring, My Korean Boyfriend, Jimmy Kim
And â€œlikeâ€ us on Facebook: Kring Elenzano / The Krimmy Couple / C.N.A. Philippines
Subscribe to my YouTube account: FunnySexy