How To Get a Korean Boyfriend

Posted by & filed under Humor and Crack, Namja Chingu, Relationship Issues, Video, Yeoja Chingu.

“How to get a Korean boyfriend” – that’s what most girls who email and message me would like to know. Some have even asked me to write about it but I had a better idea. Why post a blog when I can do a videoblog, right??? (I’m actually getting addicted to it again heehee.) It may have taken me quite a while but I believe in perfect timing!

Cherish Maningat-Bae is in town aright now and has been busy with interviews and guesting and other showbiz shit. Hahaha~ Cherish is married to a Korean and is based in Seoul. We have been collaborating on the Misconceptions About Korean Men series and I thought this would be a perfect topic for our first collab video!

This is TOTALLY how you could get yourself a Korean guy.

This video is informative, fun, and most of all made of so much crack. It’s done for entertainment purposes but it does not mean that we’re not being honest. By the way, Cheng is a professional musical actress, the first Filipina to ever be cast in a lead role in a Korean musical at that. Guuuurl knows how to act, fashada! WATCH IT! SPREAD THE VIDEO! FOLLOW OUR HELPFUL TIPS! Bwahahaha!

Video after the jump!

If you thought that was cray cray, you gotta watch out for the part 2!!! Shout out to our loves, Jimmy Kim and Tae-il Bae oppa!

PS: Let me be your fairy godmother and you can win FREE hair and clothes make-over + fab photo shoot + dinner in a nice resto + Php 5,000 cash!!! That’s like a whole-day date!!! ^__^

Please don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: Kring, My Korean Boyfriend, Jimmy Kim
And “like” us on Facebook: Kring Elenzano / My Korean Boyfriend / C.N.A. Philippines
Subscribe to my YouTube account: FunnySexy

Kring (179 Posts)

Host✮Entrepreneur✮Superstar✮Producer✮Writer✮Actress✮Dreamer✮Leader✮Lover✮Future Billionaire. I'm like Robbie Williams... LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU! And oh, hope you guys have fun here on mykoreanboyfriend.com! ^^ Let's be friends~

Related posts:

122 Responses to “How To Get a Korean Boyfriend”

1. Roque Sacil

hi, im roque from philippines.. I wish to get korean friend and other….. and I want to yang yosoeb of beast.. I love her.. hehe.. I want see her.. :"DD oppa.. to all her.. hehe love you.. so much I think I'm so happy to join this.. heh and comment.. love you all,..

2. 고윤경

nakakatuwa naman..gnun pla like ng korean hahah!!makapagshort na nga rin.at pgaralan ko korean fashion…pra lalo mainlove skin asawaq hahah! :) ,anyway thanx sa mga tip narin about some ‘cute’korean language..natuwa ako dun..minsan nga biruin ko asawako..heheh!! buti nalang mahilig din ako mgpacute!!natutunan ko some of korean funny/romance drama.. hahah!! but really veryeffective!!lalo na sa asawaq ako..hahaha!! by the way my husband is korean..and we have 2kids,and now im pregnant..so its= 3 so that it means+ “SA-RANG-HE”~  :)

3. Roque Sacil

I will never let you go beast.. my name , is roque sacil 14 years old philippines.. I want to see beast some time.. I don't want to give up..beast I waiting for you..and all.hehe.

• Roque Sacil

Makdoongie Taerizinnie Kshawol ok .. i will but i try2x but 1 vote and 16 yan lang.. wat the hell .. i don't give up .. i try .. i love beast ..

• Riztae Lee

Bieber Atsuii me too u know what i have 1500 votes that they make since 3days ago and some of my friend did it too, also other new people's friends was encourage to vote shinee but they will remain no.3 spot …( shit oh common) please our lovely shinee

• Roque Sacil

Makdoongie Taerizinnie Kshawol ahh ,, i love shinne , i vote shinne 5pts .. but i vote finale..beast ..many people .. ask me what .. and another set chat sya what .. i say never mind , prang hinde sila .. maronong.. ahha.. every one of yang yosoeb .. fan .. not try to vote .. say ahh i vote but .. say later . and also .. tomorrow . and next week .. 9(wat the hell ..) tlga , huhuhuuhhu .. beast don't give up .. but shinne .. go 2x .. hehe kayaya muh yan ate zeloni..

• Roque Sacil

Makdoongie Taerizinnie Kshawol How much you ate zeloni .. how much to vote kasi eh. What I will ask you why .? ate zeloni , but i do not give up to beast .. hopefully my tomulong kindly to me ..para 17 spots for the beast Diva

• Riztae Lee

Bieber Atsuii gomawo dhai thank u for my buttom of my heart hahahah
      oh first u say to them hi or annyeong ,and then do u like kpop oh if they say yes …who kpop do u like ..ahmp can i asking u or can i have a favor chingu ..that its'

• Riztae Lee

Bieber Atsuii totally was hundred votes i made it not in server but other computer hehehe

4. Dong Joo Cho

why not just try finding a bf that you clique with instead of trying to find that 'stereotype' you see on tv/internet? when guys tell me how they've always wanted an 'asian/korean' gf, I actually get offended. as if my ethnic background is the only part of me they're interested in.

and…someone else posted this & my dumba$$ just had to look.

5. James Min

LOL! This is so not how to get me but still pretty funny. Good job on learning the language and pronunciation.

6. chinee

hahaha…so funny..ang kulit ng dating,lalo na si ate cherish(aegyo style)..love it..!! now i know “how to get a korean boyfriend”..hehe

7. 권치니

hahaha…so funny..ang kulit ng dating,lalo na si ate cherish(aegyo
    style)..love it..!! now i know “how to get a korean boyfriend”..hehe

8. 권치니

hahaha…so funny..ang kulit ng dating,lalo na si ate cherish(aegyo
    style)..love it..!! now i know “how to get a korean boyfriend”..hehe

9. Joeden Chi

hahaha…so funny..ang kulit ng dating, lalo na si ate cherish(aegyo.
    style)..love it. now I know "how to get a korean boyfriend"..hehe.

10. Ong Yee Ling

Anyeong ha seyo from Singapore! Omo, love your videos when I saw this and immediately I went subscribed to you ladies. FIGHTING!

11. Crystaljaneroperez

ask lang po pag nag tapat po ba sau ang isang korean dapat tangapin na mag pa kipot pa

12. lee ayya

..i also have ex boyfriend korean before .. i miss him .. i still like korean until now .. so funny ..

13. sandra

Hi!! Im Mexican and since i was little i have been in love with asians, then i stayed in usa for a semester , so I meet a lot of korean, taiwanese, thai boys but i realized that the type of asian boy i like are Korean & also Korea is a safe place and the language is so great aw..I totally in love with Korean guys!!  i hope one day i can get one…. :D

14. JAKE PARK

I really Koreans boy.Is actually in love with a foreign girlfriend.The movie is very interesting. mildang means um…. known as Pull and Push ?? which you should show that I love you directly and sometimes you should be cool and cold to them. Had a girlfriend now because of this. 가끔은 차갑게 대하고 가끔은 사랑스럽게 대해줘야 한다는 것 입니다.

• neima

hi my name is neima am half asian half african girl i want a korean boy frnd but i want a cute boy most of all he should be gud in manners and respect me so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me to find th man of my dreams oky thank you

15. Lola K-pop

안녕 모두 ^ ^ ..hmm i am a korean girl * and i want to get a korean boyfriend like GD from bb ^^ hhhh .. so girls good luck (행운을 빌어 요) <3

• Connielicious88

kyaaaa!! i love bigbang too!! ;) i want T.O.P.. he’s my ideal type of man ;)

16. min jee li

thanks, girls!! you are so awesome!! and all the tips you said were quite helpful to the girls who are looking for a korean boyfriend..
    just a little comment… was in korea for 2 years.. work related.. on the contrary, I was the one running away from korean guys.. hahaha!!! coz’ I was so engrossed with work I didn’t have time for K-BF hunting.. they hunt me! (cough.. cough!) not becoz’ I’m pretty.. becoz’ I’m different! hahaha!! and I was working with women cause and issues.. after handling a handful of cases on battered women married to korean guys, I had to think again. but then, everyone gets a fair chance.. and good luck to all the girls wanting to have a korean BF… hope you find your match!! good video, grils!!

17. sung huyn kim

Hi, I am a korean student.
    After watch this video, I like american girl more !
    so i wish have any americanfriends.

• Connielicious88

i think most of korean guys like caucasian type of girl.. bigbang’s taeyang likes european girls..

18. ahljon salazar

hi chonun ahljon imnida :) i love korean i want to have a korean friends,hope to see korean friend if you are interested just add me in facebook lovelygail03@yahoo.com

i like dancing specially korean song
    i allways dancing is GENIE,GEE,THE BOYS,OH,(ALL THE GIRLS GENERATION SONG)COZ THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE KPOP GIRL GROUP.i hope i find a friends bye.:)

19. Eli ^.^

Haha yesterday I watched it the first time and today the second and the third time :D D I love it and I’m going to show it to my best friend :D D (I hope she’ll find it as great as I )
    Thanks for showing how to get a koren boyfriend :D D <3

20. dee

woooow i love the video,am African and am in love with the korean guys coz they are really cute and sweet(based on the K-dramas) hope they are like that for real…………LOL.Wish to meet a korean guy someday Am even learning some korean words..

• Wook

i think.. that’s hard :) ) i mean..
      sweet korean bf is not. cuz every korean bf is not sweet!
      just there have some sweet person! not sweet all!
      u should break image of k-drama :)
      it’s just real advice, not attack!

im korean and..
      sorry my english is so bad and
      i just see ur massage through google
      so i just want write! but so different :(

i dont know that i say what haha
      anyway have a nice day!